Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel
With over 1000’s of Hollywood movies, shows, and series and that too for free of cost, The Roku channel is gaining a top position in the competition with other channels.
Yes, this channel is an ad-supported one, but very less than the normal cable subscription channel ads. This channel would be a perfect feed for those who are so eager to get an ample number of entertaining contents.
An additional surprising thing is, other than available free contents, Roku channel also offers some premium programs from other famous channels. With this, you are able to get the amusing contents even before account login and can enjoy all your desired programs with a single monthly cost.
With triple benefits of live, free and premium entertainment contents, the Roku channel is a must one that all the Roku users should add.
Know Whether your Roku Device has a Premium Subscription or Not
- First, know your Roku device model
- After which, it is easy to find out whether you have the premium subscription or not
- Turn on your device and move on to the settings option
- Select the ‘system’ and click ‘about’ option to know your device model and number
- Premium subscription for the Roku channel is supported on Roku device model 2450 and all the other higher models
- Or else, you can launch the Roku channel in your streaming device
- And then, search for ‘browse premium subscription’ option in the channel page
Roku Channel Available Platforms
Those who have the Roku players or sticks are directly allowed to view the Roku channel. Other than this, you can get the Roku channel only on a web browser and Samsung TV. But currently the ‘premium subscriptions’ can’t be accessed via Samsung TVs.
And also, these premium subscription programs can be only got on the Roku channel via Roku devices, TheRokuChannel.com, and Roku mobile app only.
Other than the mentioned things, you are unable to access on any other platforms. You cannot view the individual premium subscription of channels like Starz, EPIX, SHOWTIME etc. via Roku channel premium subscription.
When you Don’t have a Roku Device
Yes, also without owning the Roku device, you are able to purchase the premium subscription for the Roku channel. Access TheRokuChannel.com via web or get the Roku mobile app to access the premium subscriptions of Roku channel.
For this, you need only the Roku account and you can Create a free Roku account in Roku-com-link.net
For further information regarding the Roku channel premium subscriptions, call our team by the toll-free number +1-888-298-2680