Execute fubo.tv/roku to watch some of the best channels in one place. The best thing about the fuboTV package is, cost-efficiency and the channel packages they provide are dime a dozen.
Best Features in FuboTV
- Cloud Digital video recording will let you store the favorite contents and watch it later
- Just pay $9.99 per month and utilize this feature to save unlimited shows and movies in the cloud
- If you forgot to record the shows, don’t worry as you can utilize the three-day replay option to watch the shows and movies that were available for streaming in the past three days
- The family share will let nearly three people watch different channels simultaneously for just $5.99 per month.
Best Channels on FuboTV
- Fox Network
- Hallmark Channel
- Nat Geo Wild
- Tru TV
- Sundance TV
- Nick Jr.
- Local Now
- BBC America
- History TV
- CBS Sports
The channel list doesn’t end here and to know more about the channels, you can check out our fubo.tv/roku website.
Packages and Plans of FuboTV
To execute fubo.tv/roku, you need to understand about the pricing of each plan they provide before you subscribe to one and read below in detail to know about the fuboTV packages that are available now.
- Family package – Fubo standard + Family share + cloud DVR Plus
- Entertainment – Fubo Standard + Showtime + Cloud DVR Plus
- Ultra – Showtime + Sports Plus + Cloud DVR Plus + Family Share
Add-ons Available in FuboTV
You will acquire nearly seven channels by paying $11.99 more on a monthly basis
Thirty channels extra for just $5.99 per month is actually worth subscribing as you can watch some of the best channels like Tennis channel, CNN International, Cooking channel and more
International sport plus
Adding this package to your basic plan will let you watch Fox Soccer Plus, GOLTV, TyC Sports and fuboTV soccer for just $5.99 per month
- If you are a sports fan, then you should certainly activate this channel without any hindrance
- It is actually great to include this add-on as you can stream twenty-three channels for nine dollars
Apart from the above packages, you can prefer Adventure Plus (5 channels – $4.99/month), Showtime (9channels – $10.99), AMC Premier ($4.99/month), FX Plus ($5.99/month), NBA League Pass (30 channels – $28.99/month), Latino Plus (13channels – $7.99/month) and more to include along with the basic plans.
Devices That Support Streaming FuboTV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android Mobile OS 4.4 (Kit Kat)
- Android TVOS 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Apple TV (4th gen or recent versions)
- Internet browsers like Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer should have the most recent version
- iPhone or iPad
- Samsung Smart TV
How to Activate Fubo TV on Roku using fubo.tv/roku?
- Here is the complete procedure to watch Fubo TV on Roku streaming player without any hindrance and make use of the free trial to stream your favorites right away.
- Download the fuboTV app on the Roku streaming player from the channel store
- At first, check whether the fuboTV app is available on Roku home screen or else you need to install
- Click the streaming channels option to visit the Roku channel store and find fuboTV by using the search menu or browse through the channels under the “Movies & TV” category
- After installing the channel app, just launch it on your Roku home screen and select Start Free Trial or Sign In option
- Remember that the Free trial option is applicable only to the new users
- You can also make use of the email address that is linked with your Roku account and you just have to click Allow when prompted
- Click Cancel if you have ideas of linking another email address to create a fuboTV account
- Furnish the important details like user name, password, and zip code to create an account
- Now click “View All channels” to display the streaming services available under fuboTV package
- First-time users should tap “Let’s Go” to sign-up for the continuation of the process
- Provide the Roku PIN if you have one and choose to Subscribe option after which you have to choose Ok.