Enjoy Streaming Starz on Roku Via Starz.com/activate
Summer of 2016 got a lot more entertaining for Roku users when the standalone Starz channel started streaming into Roku players and TVs across the United States. With Starz on Roku, users got more entertainment, more choice and an access to premium content on one platform and that too at a nominal $8.99 per month. Users can choose from over 2,700 broadcasts every month inclusive of several hit series. Subscriptions are available from participating satellite providers and teleco partners. Subscribers have to authenticate their login to gain access to the Starz Channel’s vast library of content. STARZ brings hit original series and movies right to your TV on your 2nd Generation Roku 2, 3, and 4 and Roku Stick that are designed to provide you with the ultimate fan experience.
The Free trial
- You can avail of a free trial of the content from the Starz on Roku app by downloading the app from the Channel Store
- Use your Roku ID to start the trial period for 7 days
- For this, you also have to create your own Starz profile
- Besides the Roku, Starz is also supported by other streaming devices and smartphones. But the Roku experience by far, has been deemed as the best
Charges and Trial Offers
While the trial lasts for a week, the subscription fee that you have to pay thereafter is about $8.99. You also have the option of cancelling your account before the trial period ends. You may have to pay the provider in advance.
An app called Starz
- Watch the latest movies, preferred TV Shows and other favorite content with Starz on Roku or with the Starz App. Download the app from any popular platform to enjoy original series, and even some of the latest movies by subscribing to the service through the app. This is ideal for those who are obsessed with watching the best.
If your provider is not listed, you may want to check with them if they support subscription for the Starz app. Alternatively, call the provider to check how to access the channel. Once again, you can subscribe the app as a standalone service through Starz on Roku.
Browsers, operating systems and players other than Roku
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Windows 7 or newer
- OS X 10.5.7 or later
- Android phones and tablet with OS 4.1 or newer
- Apple TV
- iPhones and iPads with iOS 8.1 or newer
Access all your favorite content from Starz on Roku. Besides, you can also launch the Starz app on your mobile device or computer. You most certainly require a direct internet connection with high-speed data capabilities. Users can also watch the content offline from wherever you get a signal.
You can stream Starz on Roku on up to four devices with a single subscription. Besides, you can also utilize the play, pause and continue features across devices. For example, if you have paused something on one device, you can resume on another device.