What is Roku.com/link?
Roku.com/link is the page to activate your streaming gadget. Let us begin the activation process. From your mobile device, open the web browser and paste the URL, Roku.com/link
A prompt to provide the Roku.com/link enter code will appear on the screen. Enter the code in the required space to complete the device activation
Note- To find the Roku activation code, you need a Roku account. Log in and move to the player section to collect the code
Activating your Roku Streaming Player using Roku.com/link
- Unbox your Roku device and hook up the device to a power source- wall socket or TV. Connect the Roku player to your TV using an HDMI cable or A/V input according to your device model.
- Power up your TV and the Roku device. Launch the Roku device by selecting the corresponding TV input using a remote. Once you launch the Roku device, proceed with the setting up of basic preferences.
- This includes language, region, time zone, date, etc. After you select all these preferences, proceed to establish an internet connection with your Roku device. You can use an Ethernet cable or a wireless network according to the compatibility of your Roku device.
- Enter the corresponding network password if you choose the wireless network. Once you enter the right password, your device will hook up with your network in a matter of seconds. Proceed to update your device, and after the updates are over, the device will restart to apply these changes.
- Now, a home page sort of screen will display on your screen, which will consist of the activation code for your device. The activation code will be a mix of letters and numbers, so make a note of it.
- Using a browser from your laptop/smartphone, visit roku.com/link. Enter your activation code and click on SUBMIT. The code will take a few seconds to verify; once done, you can proceed with signing in/up with your Roku.com/link account. Once you add the channels and complete the transaction, your Roku device will be activated.
Why Do You Need A Roku Account?
There are multiple reasons why you need a Roku account, but everything narrows down to pure and instant entertainment. You have thousands of channels and over 400 thousands of movies, TV shows, and audio files. In addition to this mega library of entertainment, there are new contents on the platform frequently.
Also, the Roku player is financially viable. You pay for what you stream-nothing less nothing more. You don’t have to buy the whole package as you do in your cable or satellite network. Honestly, you don’t miss anything that is there on your cable list. You can stream your entire favorite sports league, news channel, and a lot more to keep you on the line.
Besides all these reasons, Roku player does justice to your high-speed internet connection and your state of the art Television by utilizing all the best aspects of your devices. The activation process of your Roku device is simple. Just sue https://my.roku.com/signin to activate your Roku account. Put your 4K TV to good use!!!
How to Connect Roku with Other Device?
You can hook up devices like the smartphone and tablets that are inside almost everyone’s pocket nowadays. You are in luck if you are using an android phone or tablet and even a windows tablet since you can use the screen mirroring feature to stream everything there is on your device to your Roku interface.
Even though the screen mirroring feature is not available on your iOs devices, you can still view your personal files like your photos and files on your devices.
Follow the steps below to enable the screen mirroring feature on your device.
- On your Roku device, go to the settings menu and select the screen mirroring feature.
- After you select the screen mirroring feature, select the ENABLE SCREEN MIRRORING FEATURE.
- This will open up your device for proceeding with wireless display.
- On your android phone, go to the settings menu and select the DISPLAY option.
- Under here, select the screen mirroring feature. Different terms are used in different phones, so dig a little bit when you want to use the screen mirroring feature.
- Now, click on the WIRELESS DISPLAY button on the screen.
- You can see the available devices to enable the screen mirroring feature.
- Select your Roku device on the list to mirror your device to the TV screen.
How to Activate the Roku Device Using Roku.Com/Link?
Follow the steps below to activate your Roku device with the Roku activation code. Use https://my.roku.com/signin to activate your Roku account.
- After the software updates are over, the device will restart to apply the changes to your software. Now, you will see an activation code on your display. This is the code that you have to feed in roku.com/link to activate your Roku account.
- Fire up your laptop or smartphone and visit roku.com/link on your browser. Enter the activation code on the site to proceed with the activation process. Click on submit and wait for the codes to verify.
- Once the code verifies, proceed to sign in/up with your account and proceed with the channel adding process. Complete the transaction by choosing your preferred payment methods.
- The channels will load up on your device, and your Roku account will be activated. If you opt to generate a new Roku activation code, you should still use com/link to verify.
Where Should I Look For The Roku Link Code?
You can use the Roku link code to activate your Roku account using roku.com/link. You can use the steps below to find the Roku link code on your device.
Once you finish the hardware connections, power up your device. After you power up the device, you should complete all the initial setup. After the initial setup is over, that is set up of language, date, time, etc. you can proceed with updating the software on your device. Once the update is over, your device will restart and save these changes. From here, you will be taken to a home page sort of screen on your device. This will consist of the activation code that will be a mix of numbers and letters. This is the link code that you have to enter on roku.com/link
How to Add Channels on Roku Streaming Device?
After the Roku setup, you can add the channels you want on your Roku streaming device using,
- Roku channel store
- Through web
- From the Roku mobile application
The concept is the same on all these methods. You have to go to your Roku channel store using the media of your choice. Enter the Roku credential of the Roku device in which you want to add your channels. Log in to your Roku store and start searching for the channels you want. Select the channel you want and open it to launch the “add channel” tab. Click on the “add channel” tab to download the channel of your choice. The channel will be added to the device of the corresponding credentials you have used to enter the Roku channel store.
You can also complete the process by adding the channels while activating your Roku account using roku.com/link.
What if the Page, Roku.com/link is Not Working?
- Always remember to connect your device to a good speed network
- Reload the page again and check if the issues resolve
Errors That May Occur While Using a Roku Device
Roku has this unique way of interacting with the user in case of any off-road deviation during the Roku player’s operation. The device will display the problem through error codes. There are various error codes available, but only a few like Roku error code 014, Roku error code 003, Roku error code 009, and Roku error code 012 are some of the few codes that repeat itself.
You don’t have to worry about the error code popping up as most of them get resolved when you restart the device or the modem. The most common source for all the error codes to appear in the first place is an improper internet connection. So it is better if you kick-start the devices to eradicate these error codes.
Even though displaying error codes is advantageous, you don’t want them to pop up frequently. It can be annoying and can disturb your streaming. You can avoid most of the errors by double-checking your status of internet connection. Also, keep your network protected. The number of devices connected to a particular network can reduce the speed of the internet connection that your Roku device is receiving.
Use the resetting of your Roku device and the modem as a last resort. Resetting your device will erase all the information stored on your device, including your account details, network name, passwords, and a lot of other things. If you don’t remember your default password after the reset, look at the bottom or backside of the modem, you will see the password for that particular network.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I link my Roku account to my Roku TV?
The idea is to link the Roku account to the device using the login credentials of your Roku account.
- While you are setting up the Roku TV you will be finishing the initial steps like choosing your desired preferences, connecting to a wireless network and also completing the software updates, you can proceed with the account login/setup.
- After you verify the activation code using roku.com/link, you will be provided with two options- to sign in or sign up.
- If you have an existing credential for the Roku account, you can simply sign in to the account.
- If not, click on the signup option. From here, you have to enter the basic information like name, email ID, password, and all those basic information that any form requires.
- After you feed in the information, you can simply set the payment method and add the channels.
- Once the transaction is complete, you can stream the content right away.
- This means your account is linked with the Roku TV.
How do I activate my Roku?
You can activate your Roku by verifying the activation codes on the device. You can activate the device by following the steps below.
- Once you obtain the activation code, make a note of it.
- Now use your laptop or smartphone to visit the link “roku.com/link”.
- After you visit this link, simply enter the activation code at the space given on the website and click on “submit”.
- The codes will take a few seconds to verify, once done, you will get a popup indication of successful linking of the account across the devices.
- After you sign in or sign up using your Roku credential, your account will be activated.
Where do I find the link code on my Roku TV?
You will find the link code as the activation code on your TV screen. Your activation code will be a mix of numbers and alphabets. You can find the link code on your Roku TV by using the following steps,
- Once you power ON your devices and done with the initial setup like choosing your language, date, region, etc. you have to establish an internet connection on your Roku device.
- You can connect your Roku device with an Ethernet cable or better to a wireless network.
- Type in the right password and establish the connection. After the connection is established, your device will look for any software updates.
- Once done with that, you will be taken to a screen where you can see the activation code that will be displayed right at your screen in block letters.
- This is your activation code or the link code for the Roku device.
What is the Roku Activation Link?
Roku activation link is the link that you have to use to verify the activation code or the link code of your Roku device. Only when the codes match, your Roku account will be activated and can access the content on your Roku device.
www.roku.com/link is the website that you should reach for the Roku activation code verification, so roku.com/link is the Roku activation link.
How to Activate Channels on Roku?
Most of the channels that you find on the Roku channel store need a subscription to access the full content. Your channel needs to be activated just like your Roku device. There are two ways in which the channels activate.
- By an activation code
- By login credentials
Some use the activation codes while others use the login credentials. If the channel is using the activation code then, you have to visit the activation link and verify the activation code to complete the process.
If the channels are using the login credentials, you simply need to log in to the channel using the appropriate login credentials. This will activate your channel account.
Latest Entertainment Related Blogs
If you are interested in exploring the world of entertainment, let us provide a few updates here
Activate PBS Kids on Roku
kids love watching PBS kid’s channel. This channel can be the best gift to offer your kids. Recommend the top shows such as Wild Kratts, ODD squad, Nature Cat, and Cyber Chase. Let us help you to add and activate the PBS kid’s channel. Add the channel and click on the activation page, pbs.org/activate.
Listen to your favorite music beats activating Pandora Channel. Let us start with the channel activation. Click on the activation page, pandora.com/Roku. Recommend the top Pandora premium subscriptions such as Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium. Pay the appropriate subscription charges.
Activate the Fox Sports Go channel
Select the top channels, and here we introduce the most-streamed ones. Yes, its Fox Sports Go channel now in demand. Add the channel and visit the page, FoxNews.com/activate
Introducing the top shows to watch on Fox Sports Go channel- NFL Super Bowl, WWE Friday Night Smackdown, College Night Basketball, Soccer, Premiere Boxing Champions and much more
Are you in search of top channels to activate? Suggest Hulu channel. The activation process is easy if you understand the guidelines. Sign in to the Roku account, add Hulu Channel and use the page, hulu.com/activate. Enter the activation code in the space that appear on the screen
Latest Hulu shows –Dollface, Looking for Alaska, This way up, the bravest Knight
Roku.com/link is a sovereign third party service provider of on-call technical support and not combined with any third party brand. Any use of Trademarks, Trademarks containing Roku.com/link, and Roku Com Link (stylized), are legitimately certified as the possessions solely owned by Roku Com Link. Use of any of these labels by means of plagiarizing, sharing, or using in section or whole, without the acceptance of Roku Com Link is strictly forbidden. The matter provided on or through the Roku Com Link website is presented ”as-is” and “as applicable” basis. Roku.com/link wholly denies any promise to the fullest scope set by the applicable law, be it declared or hidden, with regards to the profitability or service you’ve to make use of via going through the content furnished on our website.